Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hola

Queridos Amigos,

I don´t have much time (5 minutes to be exact)

I loved being in Monte Grande for another week.

It was flag day, so we had an activity with the ward there. I got to see Roxana again and it was a sweet reunion.


The mission is such an amazing experience. I´m learning so much and I love my Savior more and more each day. I know that this is His work and I know that He loves each one of you.

I´ll catch you all up on my latest adventures next week.

Lots of love,

Hermana Chaffin

I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving: To reach the port of Heaven, we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it- but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor.


-Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment