Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Temple Trip

This weekend was wonderful! We started off leaving Chinook at 4:00pm on Thursday and arriving in Rexburg at 11:00pm that same night. On Friday, my parents and I went to Deseret Book to buy temple stuff. After I had all of the things I needed, we met friends and family at the temple for my endowment. It was such a wonderful experience, and I can't wait to go again.

Here I am with my grandparents
And here I am with two of my "aunts"
Temples really show how important family is, and I'm so glad that I had some of mine with me!
Along with receiving my endowment, I also bought necessary supplies for my mission. Especially clothes! I had a blast picking out blouses, cardigans, and skirts. Doing it all with my sisters and a girlfriend made it even better!
I even got to have lunch with my favorite uncle!
This weekend had the perfect ending-with friends! We had Easter dinner with the Bear family and had a blast! I love hanging out with all of these crazy folks! I'm sure going to miss all of them, but I know that time will pass quickly and I'll be back with them before I know it.





No comments:

Post a Comment