Monday, November 13, 2017

10 Minutes

Queridos Amigos,

Another glorious week in the work of the Lord.

I only have 10 minutes so I'll make this short and sweet.

We were in Banfield 4 with Hermana Barlow and Hermana Santos. It was the first time as ETM that I got to be with Hermana Santos after being her companion. We had a blast and worked a lot. I learned so much from them and my sweet companion.

One of the hardest parts about the mission is your companion. You live with them 24/7 and learn all about their family, their bad habits, if they snore, and how they work. You learn the little quirks and you also realize that you do weird things too! I've learned so much from each companion and I'm so grateful to be ending my mission with Hermana Rivarola as my companion.

I've learned a lot about love and charity, humility, and patience from her. She knows how to call others unto repentance with so much authority and love that it astounds me. Her style is always top notch and she is always performing little acts of kindness to others.


My companions have shaped me into the person that I am today. I know that I've done the same for my companions as well. For better or worse, we learn from them. This influence extends outside of the mission as well. You all have the abiltity to change lives- if you choose to.

I hope that you can all take a moment this week to strive to bless the life of someone. Start by sharing a smile and then see where life takes you. This life would be very dull if we lived selfishly. Thank you for your love and support.

con amor,


Hermana Chaffin

No comments:

Post a Comment