Sunday, October 16, 2016

¡Semana fantástica!

Queridos amigos,

This week was absolutely amazing! It passed so quickly, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I appologize that I didn´t have time to write last week, hopefully that won´t happen again.

First off the stuff that´s new with me:

I have a new companion! She is absolutely amazing! Hermana Medford is from Pleasant Grove, Utah and only has 6 more weeks in the mission than I have. Everyone was surprised that they put two new, North Americans together as companions, but the Lord knows what He´s doing.

We´ve seen many miracles this week, and are working hard. Hermana Medford is super sweet and is kind to everyone.

I´m still in Banfield, and I´m loving every minute of it.

Oh, Elder Belnap that was in my district in the CCM is in my zone! It was so good to see him and catch up on how the mission is so far. It´s good to run into old friends.

Our investigator Oscar went to church this week!!!!!! Words can´t express the joy I felt when he was there learning more about the gospel. We had a lesson with him Saturday, and he accepted to be baptized! He´s not sure he´s ready yet, but he´s praying to know if the date we set for him is right. He´s changed so much, and I´ve really felt the Lord´s love for him and the other people I´m teaching.

I know that the gospel can change lives. It´s changed mine. I wouldn´t be here, walking all day in the hot streets of Argentina if I didn´t know it was true. I´m so grateful for the opportunity that I have to share the gospel with others.

My time is passing so quickly. I only have 14 months left, and I want to take advantage of every moment.

Thank you all for reading this email, I hope all is well with you, you´re in my prayers.

Sigan adelante,

Hermana Chaffin

¡Les amo!

"It is for us to make the effort. The result is always in God´s hands" -Mahatma Gandhi


"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone" -James 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment