Tuesday, August 2, 2016

10 Minutes

Dear Friends and Family,

I only have 10 minutes.... I had so many lovely emails from my family that I ran out of time!

This week was great! We had interviews with the mission President and they were wonderful! He is so funny and loves the work. He truly wants what´s best for us.



Today we have a district activity, which should be fun. It is my first district activity and I´m super excited. All I know is that pizza is involved.

We taught a woman named Soledad who lives alone with her three adorable children. The Elders were teaching her, but couldn´t always get a member to accompany them, so they passed her on to us because sisters can teach single women. She is so humble and kind. She accepted our invitation to be baptized!!!! She is working to stop smoking and desires to follow the Savior.


I know that God knows each of you personally, by name. As His representative, I testify that He loves you and has blessings ready to pour upon you if you follow Him.

That´s all I have time for!

Lot´s of love,

Hermana Chaffin

D&C 122:9 ...Fear not what mlan can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever


Photos- Our apartment


P.S. 2 MONTHS DOWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment