Monday, December 26, 2016

Sabrina the Teenage Missionary

Queridos Amigos,

Wow, I can´t believe that another week has come and gone.

This week was really busy. We had a lesson with Oscar that went really well. He committed to stop smoking, and he is progressing little by little. He started smoking when he was 11, so it is a difficult process.

This week we had interviews with the mission president, and they went really well. It´s great to know that he cares for us and the mission and wants to help us in the things we need so that we can have a lot of success.

Two days ago, we were walking near the border of our area when we found a secret street that isn´t on our map. We named it Narnia because it is seriously the most beautiful, peaceful street we´ve ever seen. We knocked a few doors, and several people asked us to come back and visit later this week. We are super excited about that 😀

This week is going to be super busy because we have lots of appointments, which is awesome.

I´ve come to have a love for the scriptures in my life. Every day I have 1 hour of personal study, and I´ve learned so much. I´m incredibly grateful for all that we have to learn from the Bible and the Book of Mormon. They are more than just books full of stories. They are proof of God´s love for us and His willingness to give us guidance and direction in this life. I hope that you all can find some time in your day to read a verse or two and see what the Lord has for you to learn.

I love you so much, thank you for reading my emails and for supporting me.

Con amor,

Hermana Chaffin


Note: For some reason the exlamation point key wouldn´t work today, so if it sounds like I´m not excited, it´s because I could only use periods.....

No comments:

Post a Comment