Monday, December 26, 2016

The Puddles in San Vicente Are Deeper Than They Appear

Queridos amigos,

Wow! Que loca semana!

San Vicente is pretty and tranquilo. It is a lot like Salmon, Idaho minus the sagebrush and mountains. Throw in a few palm trees an put everything in spanish and you´ve got San Vicente.

I miss seeing Oscar everyday, but I know that Hermana Medford is taking good care of him.

To explain the heading of my email, first I need to explain that San Vicente is very country. So, we use bikes. Sometimes, Hermana Chaffin thinks she knows everything and decides to take the shortcut instead of follow her companion around the puddles when riding to the next appointment. Sometimes these puddles are rather deep. And sometimes bikes get stuck...

Hahaha it all worked out well, and I got to baptize my shoes :)

Hermana Chappell is super sweet, hard working, and funny! We are enjoying our time together and working hard in the area.

Yesterday, we had a meeting to practice some songs that we are going to sing in a choir. We ended up singing in the train on the way there and the way back and then we handed out cards and talked with the people in the train. It was super awesome, and I hope I have the opportunity to do it again.

I find the greatest joy in sharing my testimony with others. I hope that this week you can all set aside some time to share your thoughts on our Savior, Jesus Christ with someone.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Con amor,


Hermana Chaffin

No comments:

Post a Comment