Monday, December 26, 2016

San Vicente

¡Hola!

¡Otro día glorioso en Argentina! This week was fantastic. It was also my last week in Banfield. It was a pretty laid back week after a crazy one preparing for a baptism. So, it was nice to focus on lessons and finding new people.

Saturday I had a "last supper" with the Hermanas in Banfield. We cooked hamburgers and fries and had icecream. It was the best way to end the transfer. I love those sisters so much, and I had wonderful times with them in Banfield.


Yesterday I said goodbye to sweet Hermana Medford (who will be training a new missionary in Banfield) and headed to my new area. I´m sad to leave Banfield but I´m also excited for my new area and my next adventure.


My new area is San Vicente and is so pretty! It´s very calm and peaceful. My new companion is Hermana Chappell (Chappell and Chaffin isn´t confusing for the people at all haha) from Phoenix, Arizona. She is super sweet and funny. I can´t wait to get to know her more and to work hard together.

That´s all for now!

Gracias por todo!

Hermana Chaffin


"Worry a little bit every day and in  alifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything" -Ole Helgerson

No comments:

Post a Comment