Sunday, October 15, 2017

Buen día

Queridos amigos,

I am so very sorry that I haven't been very good about this whole writing thing.

Last week I got to return to San Vicente and it was the most amazing experience. I got to see old friends, investigators, members and converts. It reminded me of the importance of my efforts and I truly left a changed person. San Vicente will always have a place in my heart.

This week I was in Cañuelas with my old companion Hermana Chappell. It was so great to catch up with her and work our hearts out. We quickly fell back into our old rhythm and it was like we never separated.


Today we talked about the Book of Mormon in church and I was filled with so much love and gratitude for this book. I wouldn't be here without it. I invite you all to read it and see what it has to teach you.

I can't believe how fast the time is going. I only have 3 1/2 months left and I hope to use every moment to the max.

I know that my Savior lives and I know that through His perfect sacrifice we can all be made clean and return to God's prescence. Through the grace of Christ we can overcome our weaknesses and reach our full potential.

Life isn't easy but how boring would it be if it was?

I love you all and wish you the very best.

con amor,

Hermana Chaffin

"It is for us to make the effort. The result is always in God's hands" -Mahatma Gandhi


"I do the very best I know how; the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brigs me out all right, what is said against me won't amount to anything" -Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment