Sunday, October 15, 2017

Libertad

Queridos Amigos,

This week was amazing!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day. It was different celebrating it here in Argentina, but it was the same day as district meeting and the Elders went all out. Haha the non-Americans looked at us a little funny, but they all said that it was so awesome that we love our country so much. It was interesting because July 9th is Independence Day in Argentina and nobody celebrated....


This week brought a lot of reflection. I had the opportunity to be with Hermana Medford again and it was great to work with her. I can´t believe how much the both of us have changed.

The mission passes so fast and it´s always changing and I love it! I love the oportunity to change and constantly strive to be a better person. I´m no where near perfect, but I´m trying. I think that the fact that we can change is one of the happiest parts of the gospel. Jesus Christ and His Atonement make it possible for us to repent. Repentance means change. I´ve felt Him urging me on and lifting me when I was down. I know that He lives.

It´s amazing how the Lord can take such imperfect people and mold them and teach them and make them instruments in His hands.

I love this work and I love what I´m learning about my Savior and myself.

I love you all!

Con amor,

Hermana Chaffin

"find the extra in the ordinary"

"we need to always share the gospel, and when necessary open our mouths"

-share by example

No comments:

Post a Comment