Sunday, October 15, 2017

Lluvia

Queridos Amigos,

Esta semana fue... haha I'll write in english...

This week was amazing! I learned so much and really felt the spirit teaching me this week. I love my new companion and we make a great team. I love her humility and her constant desire to be a better person.

I had the blessing to be in Banfield 2 again this week. I was grateful for the chance that I had to see Oscar again. He never ceases to amaze me.

This week my beautiful sisters, Rochelle and Sydney, start college and I can't believe it. Time has passed by so quickly and I'm sure that these next 11 weeks will pass by even faster.

I've missed out on lots of important events and occasions, but in the end it really hasn't been a sacrifice. Getting up at 6:30am or walking all day in the rain isn't a sacrifice. I'm really not sacrificing anything because all that I have is from God. My time, my energy, my everything, is from Him. The least I could do is set aside 18 months to serve Him and His children.

I invite you all to set aside time to serve Him as well. You don't have to come to Argentina, but a smile can work wonders. Look for opportunities to help those around you. I promise that you will see a difference in your lives.

Thank you for blessing my life.

Con amor,


Hermana Chaffin

No comments:

Post a Comment